1. Mitt Romney is a brilliant guy. He graduated cum laude from Harvard Law School and also grauated top five percent from Harvard Business School. WOW! McCain, on other hand, graduated near bottom of his class from Annapolis.
2. Mitt Romney is an incredibly smart business leader and manager. He made himself into a multi-millionaire that he is. He was, among many other things, a CEO of fantastically successful venture capital company. His investment propelled forward companies like: Staples, Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Domino’s Pizza, Sealy, Brookstone, and The Sports Authority. He earned his 200 million himself! Of course, as a son of Michigan Governor he was not poor before, but his leadership skills and business acumen is unequaled among all politicians for the past 10 years. George W. Bush was in business too, but he was far from ever being as successful as Romney. And what did McCain do in the same time? He passed liberal legislation like McCain-Feingold, McCain-Lieberman, and McCain-Kennedy.
3. Romney is a true conservative, McCain is a closet liberal. Any true republican should be ashamed of McCain who co-authored leftist bills like McCain-Kennedy illegal immigrant amnesty, McCain-Feingold anti-free speech bill, and McCain-Lieberman global warming bill. When law-abiding immigrants like myself and American citizens rose against McCain-Kennedy he called us — including me! — a NATIVIST! That was equivalent to him spitting in my face. Thank you, Senator, I will always remember how you stabbed me, a legal immigrant, in a back!
4. McCain is supported by corrupt Republican establishment, and voting against him is voting against them. All those fake Republicans who wasted away Republican-dominated Senate and White House, who failed this country so miserably, now support McCain. Why? Because they know that “turn-around artist” Mitt is going to make their life living hell if he will be elected. No more political power plays, no more betraying principles. We need someone in the White House who would destroy the corrupt establishment and freshen the atmosphere in Washington — and that is what Romney used to do for living in private sector! He will do it brilliantly! McCain, on other hand, is a part of establishment, and he deserves all the blame for the failures of Republican Congress just like any other Republican Senator!
5. Romney is a realist and a common-sense strategist, while McCain is an illogical populist. Romney believes that it is a duty of President to discuss privately all options and strategies of War in Iraq – including how to win the war and bring the troops home with victory. McCain’s accusation that private discussion of end-game strategy in Iraq is tantamount to publicly announcing withdrawal of troops is ludicrous! McCain wants our Guantanamo to try to impress foreigners, while Romney wants to keep Guantanamo open! McCain wants us to be popular in the world, while Romney wants us to be safe!